Spring is here and we are craving fresh, delicious salads.
Our friend Tieghan Gerard of Half Baked Harvest shared her Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken and Avocado Cobb Salad with Tahini Ranch recipe. Read below to learn how to make this spring salad for yourself.
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. On a rimmed baking sheet, combine the chicken, olive oil, dill, paprika, lemon juice and zest, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Toss well to evenly coat the chicken. Arrange the bacon around the chicken. Transfer to the oven and roast for 25-30 minutes, tossing halfway through cooking until the chicken is cooked through and the bacon crisp.
3. Shred the chicken and crumble the bacon.
4. In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, tomatoes, and sun-dried tomatoes. Top the salad with cheese, avocado, chicken, bacon, and eggs. Drizzle/toss with tahini ranch.
5. To make the ranch. Combine all the ingredients in bowl. Add 1/4 cup water and whisk with a fork to combine, adding water if needed to thin. Taste and adjust seasonings.