Happy Random Acts of Kindness Week!
Today marks National Random Acts of Kindness Day as well as the beginning of National Random Acts of Kindness Week. At The Little Market, we love to celebrate kindness every day but wanted to especially take a moment today to share some of our favorite ideas for how to give back and be kind.
1. Share thoughtful compliments.
2. Raise awareness for and donate to a cause close to your heart.
3. Treat your family and friends to their favorite meal or dessert.
4. Share an encouraging word or quote.
5. Pay it forward. Donate food and essentials to a local shelter or food pantry and give books to your local library.
6. Give flowers to a loved one, just because.
7. Volunteer in your community, whether it’s taking care of a local garden, mentoring young kids, or spending time in an assisting living facility.
8. Offer to help your neighbor.
9. Send thank you notes to family, friends, and mentors.
10. Be kind to yourself! Think positively and treat yourself.
We would love to share a thank you to our supporters and readers. Today, and every day, thank you for your continued support of The Little Market and our mission. Every purchase and donation contributes to meaningful change in underserved communities around the world, and we could not do it without you!
How do you celebrate random acts of kindness? We’d love to hear your ideas in the comments below or on Instagram, @thelittlemarket!