With sweater weather and pumpkin spiced lattes come holiday travel plans. Whether you’re going on a dreamy getaway or visiting family back home, here are some hot tips for cold travels.
1. Don’t forget the gifts! Make everyone feel special this holiday season with a gift that keeps on giving. Our curated gift bags make it easy to remember everyone on your list.
2. Pack for the weather. Baby, it will probably be cold outside or on the plane, so pack a scarf or beanie. These knits are also great for caroling or seeing Christmas lights!
3. Plan ahead. Finding a flight with an aisle seat can be tricky this time of year, so book everything in advance. Check this item off of your list early and reward yourself by lighting a candle or having a spa night.
Photo by Autumn Sorelle Hardin (@autumnsorelle)
5. Carry a big bag. You never know what you’ll need when you’re out and about or visiting family. Take this reusable tote and throw daily necessities inside.
6. Don’t lose your luggage or passport. Attach a luggage tag to your suitcase to make checking bags a breeze. Tote this leather envelope clutch to keep track of the essentials like your passport, wallet, and keys.
7. Take a travel companion. Keep babies calm on the plane with a soft and fluffy friend.
8. Think like the locals do. If you’re taking a family vacation this winter, live like a local. Whether it’s learning a few phrases (like Grazie) or researching their go-to places, this strategy always provides a more genuine experience.
Happy holidays to all and to all good flights!
Going on a road trip soon? Here’s some more tips!