This meal has fall written all over it. Pair seasonal ingredients with kale for a nutritious and filling salad from Half Baked Harvest.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On the prepared baking sheet, toss together the pepitas, olive oil, maple syrup, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt. Arrange in a single layer. Lay the prosciutto flat around the pepitas. Transfer to the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until the pepitas are toasted and the prosciutto is crisp.
- Meanwhile, in a large salad bowl, combine the kale, persimmons, and pomegranates.
- To make the vinaigrette. Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over high heat. When the oil shimmers, add the shallots, cook until fragrant, 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat, let cool slightly. Add the apple cider vinegar and thyme. Season with salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad, tossing to combine. Top the salad with toasted pepitas, prosciutto, and feta. Eat and enjoy!
We love this look! Shop our wooden serveware to complete your fall table.