Give mom a meal that is as beautiful as it is tasty (and healthy!). We are looking forward to making these drool-worthy marinated veggies this Mother’s Day. Read below to get the recipe from Beijos Events.
1. Heat a gas grill to high.
2. Carefully wipe the preheated grates with a lightly oiled paper towel.
3. Using a grill brush, scrape the grill grates clean, and then carefully wipe with a lightly oiled towel again.
4. Depending on the vegetables you’re using, slice them into rounds, halve them, or leave them whole, and then combine them in a large bowl.
5. Drizzle with a ¼ cup of the olive oil, season generously with salt and pepper, and toss to evenly coat.
6. Set aside while the grill heats, tossing occasionally.
7. In a medium bowl, whisk together the vinegar, parsley, marjoram, thyme, dijon, lemon zest, garlic, chili, miso, and the remaining cup of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Working in batches if necessary, grill the vegetables in a single layer over direct heat, turning and rotating as needed for even cooking, until charred and slightly tender — 2-3 minutes for small, skinny vegetables, 4-5 minutes for larger, denser pieces.
9. Chop or slice the vegetables as desired, transfer to the marinade, and toss gently to combine.
10. Serve immediately, or let the mixture marinate at room temperature for up to 3 hours or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 4 days.
What are your favorite veggies to grill? Let us know in the comments below. You can shop this look here and shop our dining essentials online and in store now. Each purchase empowers artisan women around the world.
To see more recipes from Beijos Events, click here.