Photo by Megan Welker
Start the new year off with some kindness. Be determined to make a difference this year with your resolutions!
Here are a few of our 2018 goals:
- Use reusable grocery bags: This one not only saves money, but is a simple swap to make to be more eco-friendly.
- Buy ethically sourced clothing: Buy from thrift stores, vintage goods, or read reviews on how your items are made at Project Just.
- Recycle: Buy a recycle bin so you don’t forget! All that’s left to do is toss items in.
- Shop local: Support businesses in your community and visit a nearby farmers market for groceries.
- Use eco-friendly cleaning products: This move is good for the environment and your health!
- Find a new cause to support: Support a charity financially or volunteer your time. Here are some ideas!
These little moves can make waves!
Need help staying organized to keep these goals?
Use this journal to track your progress.
Take one of our reusable bags with you to the market.
Toss recyclables in this woven bin.
What are your 2018 resolutions?