Treat your mom to a delicious brunch at home this Mother’s Day! Read below for our new favorite recipe from Beijos Events. This light but satisfying burrata salad is sure to be a hit.
1. Cut your tomatoes in half and place in a bowl.
2. Mix some olive oil and salt and pepper.
3. Let sit for about 10 minutes.
4. Place the burrata on a wooden cutting board or any choice of serving ware.
5. Spoon the marinated tomatoes over the burrata.
6. Thinly slice basil and sprinkle on top.
7. Add a dash of salt and pepper.
For more recipes for mom, check out some of our favorites here.
To shop this look and recreate it for your Mother’s Day recipes, visit our site.